Last weekend was crazy busy for me. So when my family wanted a treat I made these Super easy bites. We all loved them. The beautiful thing is that you can make as many or as few of these as you want.
- 2 Ritz Crackers
- 1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 large marshmallow
- Spread ½ Tbsp on each cracker.
- Cut marshmallow in half and put one side on each cracker, sticky side down.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil in the oven until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Watch Carefully as these will burn fast.
- You can make as many of these as you like at a time. I made 25 on one cookie sheet. You could also make them in a toaster oven.