Last weekend was crazy busy for me. So when my family wanted a treat I made these Super easy bites. We all loved them. The beautiful thing is that you can make as many or as few of these as you want.
Peanut Butter S’more Bites
Author: Cooking up a Project
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 Ritz Crackers
- 1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 large marshmallow
- Spread ½ Tbsp on each cracker.
- Cut marshmallow in half and put one side on each cracker, sticky side down.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil in the oven until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Watch Carefully as these will burn fast.
- You can make as many of these as you like at a time. I made 25 on one cookie sheet. You could also make them in a toaster oven.