I’ve been craving this dessert for a while now. It is very simple and tastes like éclairs. Creamy filling with chocolate glaze….yummy! It is one of my favorites!
Lite Éclair Dessert
Author: Cooking up a Project
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 small pkg. Instant vanilla sugar free pudding
- 8 oz fat free cool whip
- 3 ½ cup skim milk
- 1 box graham crackers (you can use the low fat version if you want)
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 ½ Tbl Skim milk
- 2 Tbl Oil or plain yogurt
- 3 Tbl powdered cocoa
- 1 Tbl vanilla
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Place a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the pan.
- Mix together pudding and milk and whip for 2 minutes.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spread ½ of mixture on top of crackers.
- Place another layer of graham crackers on top.
- Spread the rest of the pudding mixture on top of crackers.
- Layer one more layer of graham crackers.
- Mix chocolate topping ingredients together and spread on top of dessert.
- Chill for 8 – 10 hours.