This smelled so good while it was cooking. The chops were tender and moist. The sauce was delicious and it looks so nice in presentation. I would serve this to company. This one is a keeper!
Hearty Slow Cooked Pork Chops
Author: Cooking up a Project
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 – 2 ½ lbs boneless pork chops
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- 1 can (14 ½ oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple chunks, drained
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp beef bouillon
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp water
- Hot cooked rice
- Place chops in a slow cooker; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the onions, celery, green pepper, tomatoes and pineapple.
- Combine ketchup, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and bouillon; pour over vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into liquid in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes longer or until thickened.
- Serve over rice.