I’m working on a a few projects to share with you, but I had to post this recipe for Healthy Roasted Chicken and Vegetables right away.
We had this for dinner last night and I was blown away with how good it was.
As it is also healthy, I didn’t have any guilt for the extra helping I ate!
I’ve hidden the leftovers, so I get to eat them for lunch today 🙂
This recipe goes together so quickly and bakes in a mere 20 minutes. It is great for those nights you need something easy and flavorful to feed your family when you have limited time.
I used this garlic ‘n herb seasoning from my local Meijer store, but there are other brands out there which will work as well.
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 zucchini
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic 'n herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Chop all the vegetables into large pieces. Chop chicken into cubes.
- Toss chicken and vegetables with oil, salt, pepper and garlic 'n herb seasoning. Place in a large roasting pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes;stir. Bake another 5 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp tender and chicken is cooked to 165 degrees.
- Serve with rice if desired.
Adapted from www. gimmedelicious.com