This Tomato Basil Chicken has been one of my kids all time favorite recipes for a while now. It is really simple to make and tastes great! I like to make this when I have leftover chicken. It goes together really fast.
Tomato Basil Chicken
Author: Cooking up a Project
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless breast halves cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cans (10 ¾ oz) condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Hot cooked pasta
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat, heat oil.
- Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until browned.
- Set chicken aside and keep warm.
- Add soup, milk, cheese, basil and garlic powder to skillet.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.