My family really enjoys a sweet curry I have made from a box mix. I did not love it so much. When I came across a recipe to make my own, I decided to give it a try. The results? 5 stars from all of us! I like that I can vary the curry flavor to my own taste and we all loved the curry-citrus sauce. I adapted it to make it easier and to suite my families tastes. I hope you like it too!
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 to 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Place chicken in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour liquid mixture over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 50 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- With a fork or whisk, stir together the remaining sauce in the pan. This should be slightly thickened.
- Drizzle sauce over individual chicken pieces when serving.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home magazine