I’ve had such a lovely day today. My dear daughter is home from college for a visit. We spent the day shopping 🙂
When we got home we made up this recipe for dinner and I loved it!
The Italian dressing gave it nice flavor and the almond crust was as pretty as it was delicious.
If you are in a hurry, you can simply dredge the chicken through the dressing and then the almonds. If you want more flavor, let the chicken marinade in the dressing for 30 minutes.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz zesty Italian dressing
- 1¼ cup almond slices, crushed
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Place chicken and Italian dressing in a ziplock bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix crushed almond slices, Parmesan cheese, seasoning and salt together in a shallow dish.
- Press chicken breast into almond mixture, flip and coat the other side.
- Place chicken in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Almonds will be slightly browned.