Our family loves these easy and customizable breakfast (or anytime) sandwiches. I’ve experimented and can now mass produce them for the freezer.
Author: Cooking up a Project
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 English muffin (or mini bagel), toasted
- 1 egg, fried (or poached)
- 1 slice ham (bacon or sausage)
- 1 cheese slice (your favorite type)
- There are many ways to build your breakfast sandwich. We like it with these four simple ingredients. You can however, spread butter, mayonnaise, mustard, etc. on the English muffin. You can also add things like tomato, salsa, avacado or whatever makes you happy!
- To freeze - simply individually wrap them in plastic wrap and put into a gallon size freezer bag.
- To re-heat – remove sandwich from plastic wrap, wrap in a paper towel an microwave for 1 to 1½ minutes; turning over once. My microwave is only 700 watts, so I cook it for 1 minute, flip and then cook for 30 more seconds.